Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

I spent Easter weekend with Nandi and her family in Mesa! As usual, I had an awesome time with them and enjoyed every second of my Easter weekend. I love spending time with them all and they make me feel as if I am right at home. I can definitely say that Nandi's house is my home away from home in Arizona. Also, I really enjoyed myself at church. The message was powerful and exactly what I needed to hear. I hope to come back one day and attend again (which I am already making plans to come back to Arizona for a visit)! This is what life is all about for me and I am grateful to have met such wonderful people that I never want to lose contact with in my life! I love Nandi and her family as if they were my own and I've known them my entire 20 years of life!

 Nandi and I
My sister from another mother
 
-Ti'a loving Easter with Nandi until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment