Sunday, April 21, 2013

Relay for Life

NAU Relay for Life was definitely a night to remember. I always love participating in Relay because there is no better way to help others. My night at Relay cannot be expressed through words because it was that amazing! I'll let the pictures tell you the story...

 NAU Relay at The Dome
 Our Schedule for the night
 Why I Relay?
 Cancer, Ain't nobody got time for that!
 This is why I Relay! All for my dad!
 Sechrist Hall
 Our Booth...we had pie a friend which was a huge success!
 Pick a Dum-Dum...They had to pick a lollipop with a colored stick to win a prize.
 RA Danielle and Flood
 Joey pieing Flood
 Mr. Relay
 Mr. Relay's in their superhero costume
 2013 Mr. Relay
 The 2013 Relay committee who put this all together....my resident Yemisi is on the committee!
We rock!
 
-Ti'a loving NAU Relay for Life until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment