Sunday, February 10, 2013

DTF (Downtown Flagstaff)

Mary and I decided to go downtown for dinner, dessert and to explore. We had a great day together as usual. For dinner, we went to Diablo Burger which is a local burger place in Flag. Everyone always has nothing but awesome things to say about Diablo Burger because they are a great place with great prices! They are 100% local down to the beef they sell and I really like that fact about them. Also, they sell their burgers on English muffins with their stamp in it! After Diablo Burger, we walked around to the train tracks and visited some local stores. Of course, we went to Earthbound, my new favorite store here. After some exploring, we found some sweet shops and ice cream shops. I have to say it was definitely a perfect day and very relaxing. Historic Downtown Flagstaff will definitely be missed when I leave, and what I love the most about it is the feeling it gives me like I am back in Charleston, SC!

 Best Burger Place Ever!
 Cool..don't you think?
 Right by the train tracks (:
 Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Stuffed Pretzel
 Talk about Sweets, Sweets and more Sweets
Praline Ice Cream

-Ti'a enjoying DTF (Downtown Flagstaff) until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment