Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gamecock at NAU?

Sechrist Residents really got the RA's with this famous prank! Someone got a free Rooster off of craigslist.com and set it lose in Sechrist. I heard guys running down the hall saying there was a Rooster so of course I had to go check it out. When I got downstairs, several RA's had the Rooster cornered trying to figure out what to do since it is not everyday we have a Rooster running around in the residence hall. We decided to call Northern Arizona University Police Department (NAUPD) because it was so late. I tried talking to Henry, the name we gave the rooster, being a gamecock and all but that did not work out very well! I have to say the prank was ridiculous but it was quite hilarious and it definitely made my night!




Henry.....the Rooster!
 Trying to catch Henry...
 Getting closer to him...
 Even closer...
They got him!
Henry is packed up and ready to go!

-Ti'a enjoying Henry until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment