Saturday, May 25, 2013

Charleston...Here I Come!

When Monday, May 13th came around, I could not believe it was time to go back home and leave NAU. I just could not believe that my experience and my time in Arizona was over. I loved NAU and my experience was absolutely amazing. Many people asked why I chose NAU and I always had an answer for them. I always explained how I wanted to be in a different environment and experience another part of the U.S. at a different university. My answer could still be the same but now I can tell everyone not only why I chose NAU but why I would choose NAU to be my exchange school a million times over again! NAU was the best experience ever but there is truly no place like home.

 I woke up to nature every morning!
 It's been a year already! I sure am going to miss this room of mine.
 Bye Bye 229 and get ready for RA Jazmine next year!
 The best ever!
 This is my view walking to class....can you say beautiful!
 Good ole Sechrist
 Flagstaff is simply amazing!
 
-Ti'a missing Flagstaff already until next time (specifically until Spring Break 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment