Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last Dinner with my Sechrist Staff

Sechrist Staff had our last gathering as an entire staff and it was awesome as usual! It was kind of a bittersweet moment for me though, because I am going to miss everyone. Each and every RA has made a different impact on my life that I will never forget. Sechrist Staff was very welcoming from the beginning and as soon as I made it to NAU I knew I was placed in the perfect building! We have changed as a staff with different people but I can say that we ended the year with the perfect staff and this is one year of my life that I can and will never forget (even if I wanted to)!

 The best going away gift ever!
The best staff I will ever have!
 
-Ti'a loving and already missing her Sechrist Staff until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment