Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Last Relaxing Weekend

I just returned from a very relaxing and much needed weekend with J-Flo and Danielle. We went to spend the weekend in Phoenix with Danielle and her family for Greek Easter. On Friday, we went out to dinner and rented a Redbox movie and watched it as we cuddled with the dogs, Lilly and Preston. On Saturday, we went shopping at the mall then we laid out at the pool all day and just relaxed in the sun. That night we went to dinner and went home to have a Netflix night. Needless to say, I am no longer able to pick movies to watch! Finally, on Sunday we went over to have dinner with Danielle's family. This was my first time eating Greek food and I have to say it was delicious! This weekend was relaxing and a great way to spend my last real weekend here in Arizona. I enjoyed myself and the people I was with made it even better. This weekend was so relaxing I forgot to even take pictures. We took the weekend to not think about anything and just rest before finals and CLOSING the building with about 600 residents! Now the work week begins.....

-Ti'a enjoying herself before finals week and closing until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment