Thursday, September 20, 2012

Running of the Freshmen

Running of the Freshmen is a unique experience at NAU! This is where the freshmen and RA's run ahead of the football team at the first home game. This helps with school spirit and gets the freshmen involved. I had an awesome time and this was something I never experienced before. Below pictures: (1) RA Brandon, RJ, Colin, Jerad, Travis (2) RA Jessica, Brandon and I waiting to run in (3) RA Danielle, Jessica and I running across the field with the freshmen (4) Sechrist RA's after we ran across the field! It was an awesome time!
 ***Hint Hint...USC should think about doing something cool like this, because it really gets the freshmen excited and involved!




-Tia until the next time on my absolutely awesome Lumberjack Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment