Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trip to Sedona

Some friends and I took a trip to Sedona today! On the way to Sedona we stopped and hiked up the mountain to visit the Creek (Greek Creek as NAU students call it)! I had an amazing time. This was like nothing I've ever seen before; I've only seen this in movies! I am so glad I decided to go and take an adventure. After our hike, we went into Sedona and had lunch at Wildflower. Also, we visited the Fudge Shop and went sightseeing. I am absolutely exhausted from all day but it was worth it. I feel so comfortable like I've known people here for years because we get along so well. Tomorrow we are continuing this adventure and going to the Coconino County Fair. I'm excited for another adventure. Good thing we don't have classes Monday on Labor Day (which is my birthday I might add! I'll be 20!!!) so I can sleep in and catch up on work that I pushed aside to do over the weekend! These trips are way better than homework but I'll be sure to get it ALL done. I finally have my laptop back all fixed, so I can actually post some pictures for you all! Stay posted to hear about my trip to the Fair Tomorrow!
-Ti'a loving her Lumberjack Experience









No comments:

Post a Comment