Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dinner-Movie Date Night

Last night, Mary and I went to dinner at Olive Garden (my favorite place ever) and watched Zero Dark Thirty afterwards. We had a blast and enjoyed each others company, except when we got stranded at the movie theater! The entire theater was closing as they started locking the doors and shutting the lights off but the manager was nice and stayed inside with us until someone came to get us! We called a cab but it took over a hour to come get us so that was definitely the craziest moment of our night. Other than night, I really had a great night and I have to say Zero Dark Thirty is a must see movie! I would not even leave to go to the restroom it was so amazing. Seeing a woman in that role leading this country to defeat our enemy was phenomenal and I could watch it over and over again. This movie not only depicted history but I believe it shows how important women are and that we too can do great things against all odds!



-Ti'a enjoying the best Dinner-Movie Date Night ever until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment