Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gamecock Gear

I am more than ready to head back to Arizona, after I got the best Christmas present ever to prepare me for the cold weather! My mother (well Santa Clause actually) bought me the best GAMECOCK jacket ever. It has two layers. It has an inner jacket for warmth and the outer jacket acting as a wind breaker and rain proof. Those are detachable making them two separate jackets. The inner jacket is reversible AND you can unzip the arms and turn it into a vest! Basically, I got 6 different jackets in one!  I was the happiest girl, I'm sure of it, this Christmas. My mom (oops...Santa Clause) got the best present ever and I couldn't be more happier. Even though I'm going to miss home, this new jacket alone makes me excited to go back to Arizona!

 (1) The best ever!
 (2) I absolutely love it!
-Ti'a rocking her new gamecock gear until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment