Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013

Oh 2012 where have you gone!? It seems as if 2012 just came, as I remember exactly what I did last year on New Year's Eve. I thank God for allowing me to see another year and I can't wait to see what this new year has in store for me (I pray that they are all great!). I've had nothing but great things happen so far this year so I hope that continues. Also, I'll be heading back to Arizona shortly which is such a blessing and an experience I will never forget! I'm glad I randomly saw that NSE brochure and decided to chase a new opportunity in life. Being in Arizona is helping me to grow and develop as a young adult ready to tackle any and everything the world throws at me! Well 2013 is definitely here and all I can say is Arizona here I come...back!

-Ti'a enjoying 2013 until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment