Monday, December 31, 2012

Girl's Night Out or RA Night Out?

My friend Julz (from USC) and I went out to watch Django and have dinner together! We had a fabulous time together except we continuously talked about RA stuff and residents since she is also a RA. I feel like being a RA has not taken over my life but it has become more than just a job to me. Being a RA has become something I totally love, and even on my time away from school, I talk to my residents and continue to be there for them. A RA is more than just being in a leadership position while in the residence hall but it is about being a leader and role model at all times. Like my RHD used to say we are truly now living in a fish bowl! Yes, my girl's night out kind of turned in a RA night out!

(1) I can't believe it...we met freshman year...a short 3 years ago and now we are inseparable! 
(2) Julz and I simply being us
(3) DJANGO was awesome! Go watch it!

-Ti'a enjoying time with her best friend Julz until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment