Friday, December 28, 2012

Fun in the Snow with Sechrist RA's

The snow has officially trapped us here in Flagstaff and only a few decided to take a chance and make it home through the snowy weather! Since barely anyone left today, (Saturday, December 15) Sechrist RA's, being full of optimism, didn't let the snow keep us from having a good ole time. We all went outside and played in the snow and had a great time! I definitely had a blast and being together kept our minds off of not being able to leave.

 (1) KP, Lauren, Flood and Danielle made a snowman
 (2) Having fun
 (3) Sechrist Moose!
 (4) Here I go!
 (5) Ahhhhhh
 (6) Wow....that was an awesome first time...I was done after that for a while lol
 (7) Travis
 (8) Lovely Sechrist
 (9) I love this experience...this used to be something I could only say I saw in movies!

-Sechrist RA's passing time in the snow until we can all head home

No comments:

Post a Comment