Friday, December 28, 2012

Surprise!

My mommy surprised me when I got home by redecorating my entire room in a Christmas/Gamecock theme. I absolutely loved it and these are the memories I love making because they are so memorable. I did not know how much I missed home until I actually got there. I missed my little home in Awendaw, SC more than I thought I ever would and I am going to enjoy my short time home before I return to my great Lumberjack Journey!

 (1) My comfortable Queen Size bed that I can't get enough of
 (2) New chair...I'm guessing my new laptop is sitting in the bag (:
 (3) Blanket my mommy got with pictures of my dad and the family...I LOVE IT!
 (4) My new Laptop!
(5) My friends and I showing our Gamecock pride
 (6) My mommy decorated my bathroom too
(7) The perfect bathroom to return home to

-Ti'a enjoying her newly decorated room until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment