Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Final Exam Week

This is the week I'm sure every college student dreads! I'm not too excited about finals week but I am super duper excited at the same time, because at the end of the week CHARLESTON HERE I COME! I love NAU, but I do miss home. I can't want until the end of the week. The RHD and GARHD are cooking all the RA's dinner and we are exchanging secret snowflake gifts when all the residents leave on Friday, so I must say this is actually the first finals week where I have a lot of great things to look forward too (except exams)!
Long story short...I just wanted to share what our lovely RHD and GARHD did for us to get through finals week.
 (1) Hot chocolate and candy canes from Victor
(2) Awesome hand-made wreath from KP
-Ti'a loving her RHD and GARHD

No comments:

Post a Comment