Saturday, December 15, 2012

Amo

Amo will also be leaving the staff next semester. Amo will truly be missed. There is not going to be anyone to scare me on rounds. There is not going to be anyone to say "Staff can't help" at staff meetings and bust out laughing. I will no longer hear Victor get serious and say Amoreena instead of Amo. Even with all the things I won't be able to hear, I'm grateful for all the memories I do have. I'm going to miss Amo but I realize that everyone has to do what is best for them in life. I'm proud of her and I know she will do great in whatever she takes on. I told Amo she has to come visit me in Sechrist all the time or I will find her around campus! Amo always knew how to make me laugh and had such a loving spirit. Amo can be Amo at times but even then she was still the best darn Amo I know! I hate to see her leave but I know she is doing what is best for her. Amo will be missed but she will never be forgotten...how could I with that laugh she has!
You go girl and show the world what you have to offer...Amo style!
 
(1) Amo walking the runway at the Fall RA Banquet
(2) Ladies of Sechrist
-Ti'a missing Amo until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment