Friday, December 28, 2012

Errands in the Snow with the Co

Flagstaff is getting a lot of snow and interfering with our trips home to start our winter vacation. My co, Kenzie, decided to go to a couple of stores, so RJ, Amo and I went with her. I was scared since I've never drove nor rode around in snow before. In Charleston, SC, when there is a little snow or ice we stay INDOORS but that does not hold true in Flagstaff! Thankfully, we made it back safe and that was only a little test of what I will experience, since we (RJ, Co and I) leave tomorrow morning to head to the airport!

 (1) I thought this was a lot of snow but Kenzie just laughs and says this is nothing!
 (2) Amo making shoes (she put grocery bags over her tennis shoes!)
 (3) Ahhhh...I'm not ready to leave the safe garage with no snow!
(4) Amo and I trying to make it to the garage
 (5) Almost there....
(6) We had to stop for some fun...of course...but we finally made it to the garage!

-Ti'a having fun in the snow with the co until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment