Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sechrist Staff Christmas Dinner

Last night, we had our Christmas Dinner which is our last dinner together as an entire staff for the semester (and for the year since some of our RA's have some wonderful opportunities they took up). Mom (KP) and Dad (Victor) cooked all night and day so we could have a great time. I loved being with the entire staff. We definitely enjoyed our little Moose Family time together last night. This staff is the reason I know I want to stay here at NAU for the entire year and make some more great memories. This is the closest I have ever been with a staff and this is the best group of people anyone could ever meet. We have our differences but even those bring us closer together. I can honestly say I felt like I have built a strong relationship with each and every single staff member in our own special way. This has been the best experience of my life and I do not regret coming here to Flagstaff to NAU for one second! I never thought I could meet such amazing people. From the first moment I got here, I knew I would fit in and this was exactly where I belonged as this time in my life. This will be something I will remember for the rest of my life, and my entire staff has placed themselves on my heart and they will never be forgotten as long as I shall live! I LOVE MY SECHRIST STAFF!
 

(1) Our aaaaaaamazing dinner
(2) Mom and Dad (aka GARHD and RHD) cooked us this delicious dinner
(3) Colin, Justin, Danielle, Tyler, Brandon and Amo
(4) Sechrist Staff at our last dinner together for the semester
 
-Ti'a loving her Sechrist staff until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment