Sunday, December 2, 2012

Residents Showing Some Love

My residents love me (sometimes haha)! I just wanted to share with you all the late night snacks they bring to fatten me up. I love my 2nd floor ladies of Sechrist. They have adjusted very well into the college life and I see bright futures ahead of every single one of them. If I could choose my floor, even with all the ups and downs, I would haven chosen every single one of my ladies! This feeling is one of the reasons I love being an RA. I love being able to help others and to be a role model. I have so much faith in all of these ladies and not only am I there for them but they are there for me and have such an impact on my life I'm sure they do not even know! I would choose NAU and work in Sechrist Hall ten times over if I could. I LOVE BEING AN RA!!!

Below Pictures: (1) Ice Cream Yemisi brought me (2) Cookies Paige baked...it was yummy!



 
-Ti'a enjoying being an RA here at NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment