Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rachel

Rachel Booth is the rock to the Sechrist Staff and I hate to see her go. Without Rachel, we are going to have to have a lot of RA's step up and fill her shoes. Sometimes, I feel like we function just because she is here. Even though Rachel will be gone next semester, I know this staff will work had and make her proud of us. Rachel is a HRM major like RJ and is also going to work for Disney next semester. I am so proud of Rachel and I know she will do great at Disney and have a great time. I'm so glad she took up on this wonderful opportunity as this will make her an even better person with all the new experiences. I know Rachel will do great wherever she may go in life. She has a great personality and is a great team member. Rachel is a phenomenal leader and her talents are going to take her very far in life. I'm grateful for the time I was able to work with her and I hope some of her leaderships skills rubbed off a little on me. When I think of Rachel, I think of a strong, intelligent young woman who is going to make an impact on people's lives no matter where she may be. When I think of Rachel, I think of someone who is going to change this world for the better and I'm glad to be able to say I know Rachel Booth and she is not only a co-worker but a great friend.
You go show Disney what you can do girl!

(1) Rachel and I at the Fall RA Banquet
(2) Twins
(3) Rachel and I at lunch after we left Oak Creek
(4) At Oak Creek


-Ti'a missing Rachel until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment