Monday, December 10, 2012

Grand Canyon Trip

J-Flo, RJ, Danielle, Alex and I all took a trip to the Grand Canyon yesterday. It was so awesome and nothing like I've ever seen before! We did not go hiking we only went sightseeing so we stayed for a couple of hours and came back to NAU. The trip was a great get away and only about an hour away from campus. I never imagined experiencing something like this before. It may not seem like a big deal to some people, but I've been in Awendaw, SC my entire life and this opens my eyes to all the things I want to and absolutely must see in the world!
Below Pictures:

 (1) Ready to go into the Grand Canyon
 (2) Grand Canyon
(3) Beautiful Sight
 (4) RJ
 (5) Amazed!
 (6) Different Views
 (7) An Elk
 (8) RJ and I
(9) RJ, Flood and I
(10) Long ways down 
 (11) Loving this experience
 (12) Beautiful View
 (13) Love it
 (14) Lovin' it
(15) Queen Ti'a

 (16) RJ taking pictures :)
 (17) Only RJ would take a picture of me taking picture
 (18) Professional Photographer RJ haha
 (19) US
 (20) Flood
 (21) Flood and I
 (22) At the Powell Memorial
 (23) Playing on the edges...how safe...NOT!
 (24) All of us...at the Grand Canyon
 (25) At the Powell Memorial
 (26) Found a dollar bill at the Grand Canyon
 (27) Enjoying myself
 (28) US
 (29) Loving these amazing people!
(30) What can I say...the Grand Canyon was amazing!

-Ti'a enjoying the Grand Canyon until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment