Saturday, December 15, 2012

RJ

RJ Barroga is from Hawaii. He is the first person on staff that I really connected with. I remember my first night here in Flagstaff he took a trip with me to Wal-Mart. He patiently waited while I shopped for all my stuff which took for flipping ever. RJ is a HRM (Hotel and Restaurant Management) Major and next semester he took up on a great opportunity to go and work for Disney in Florida. This will be a great experience for him and I know he will do great. He has a great personality and can get along with anyone. I'm going to miss RJ's bright smile and kind words when he passes me at the desk in the morning as he is headed to class. Not to mention, I'm going to miss his slow moments that turn into staff jokes. RJ has definitely had an impact on my life and even though I will miss him more than anything I wish him nothing but the best at Disney and life in general! Thanks for leaving me with such great memories RJ! Go rock Disney RJ and be your absolute best! Live your dreams and make them come true and don't forget I want an invite to your wedding in Hawaii!
 
 
(1) RJ and I matching at the Front Desk
 (2) At the Grand Canyon
 (3) Always randomly matching at the front desk
(4) Being silly as usual


 -Ti'a missing RJ until next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment