Sunday, January 20, 2013

Justice Living Learning Community

We just had our first living learning community meeting with the residents and I loved it! I really missed the living learning community and all the various activities we participate in throughout the semester. I love this program and I truly believe it is super beneficial to the residents. They get to live with others who have the same major making it easier to have study groups, and they get to live in a community that is invested in their academic major to help them succeed! Amber is the best living learning community mentor ever and Colin and I support her to the fullest. She does fun yet relevant activities that draws the students out and gets them involved. I can't wait to do all the activities we planned already for this semester. Some of the things we planned include: going to a trial (there is currently a murder trial we are planning on attending), a medical examiner, a hike and the list continues on! This is going to be an even better semester than last semester with the living learning community, especially with Amber in the lead!

 (1) Amber, Justice Living Learning Community Mentor
 (2) Dirt Cups Amber made for our first meeting of the semester
(3) Amber, Colin and I

-Ti'a enjoying the Justice Living Learning Community until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment