Monday, October 22, 2012

Dinner and a Movie Date

Last week was mid-terms so we all decided that we needed to treat ourselves for kicking butt on such a tough week! Also, I finished my on-line class which I am absolutely excited about. I'm sure that was one of the toughest classes I've ever taken but now I am done! We first went to Olive Garden and had delicious pasta! Then we went to the movies to watch Alex Cross. Alex Cross was an awesome movie and I really enjoyed it. After the movies, as we waited for a taxi, Paige decided to play games in the Arcade they have at the movies. She was actually pretty good at the shooting game. She says it's because she is from ALASKA! The girls and I had a fabulous day together and it was a great relaxer before we started a new week at school!
Below Pictures:(1) Paige at Olive Garden (2) Yemisi with her man Denzel Washington (3) Marissa and I (4) Paige and I (5) Yemisi and I (6) Paige focused on her shooting game (7) Mary and I (8) The Girls (9) Yemisi at Olive Garden (10) Paige kicking butt











-Ti'a enjoying spending time with her girls until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment