Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Preparing for the Homecoming Parade

Homecoming weekend was absolutely amazing! There was a parade that went through Downtown Flagstaff and Sechrist (the hall I am a RA in) was in the parade. The Hall Association of Sechrist decorated the float and they did an amazing job. This was an awesome experience for me as I got to bond with more residents and RA's. I am loving NAU and Sechrist more and more every day.
Below Pictures: (1) Tyree working on the float (2) Kelsey with her beard (3) Joey working on the float (4) Victor my RHD (5) Residents working on the float (6,7) More residents working on the float (8) RA Danielle and Victor (9,10) KP my GARHD working on the float (11, 12, 13, 14) Y. O. L. O (15, 16) Y.O.L.O-You're Only a Lumberjack Once (17) Residents on the float (18) The rest of us on the bed of the truck ready to drive downtown to the parade (19) RA Justin
 


















 
-Ti'a enjoying preparing for the parade until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment