Friday, October 19, 2012

Homecoming Carnival

NAU has this awesome Carnival tradition. This weekend is Homecoming weekend and they have some awesome activities going on! Some residents and I went to the carnival and it was like a mini fair. I really enjoyed this experience and everything was FREE! Did I mention that everything was FREE!?! We got to take pictures in the photo booth and we got to get character pictures. The mini carnival was a huge success and was a hit on the NAU campus. They really drew the students out to show their NAU spirit for homecoming weekend. They had a chili cook-off, a Lumberjack crowning (their mascot is the Lumberjack so a guy is crowned Mr. Lumberjack every year at the carnival, a bon fire and there were so many things going on I must let the pictures tell you the story!
Below Pictures: (1) View from the Ferris Wheel (2) Star Trooper view from the Ferris Wheel (3) Mary and I on the top of the Ferris Wheel (4) View of most of the carnival from the Ferris Wheel (5) Beginning of the Bon Fire (6) Ferris Wheel that Mary made me spend A LOT of time on (7) Guess!? Mary and I on the Ferris Wheel again (8) Awesome view of the sun from the Ferris Wheel...this is my favorite picture!!! (9,10) Another set of views of the entire carnival (11) Gravitron ride that Mary was too afraid to go on (12) Tornado Ride (13) Yemisi on the Star Trooper (14) Mary and I AGAIN (15) Sizzler Ride...another ride Mary also did not want to go on (16) End of the Bon Fire (17) My View of the Carnival from my Residence Hall



















-Ti'a falling in love with NAU more and more every day until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment