Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RA Late Night Snack

At 3 in the morning when RA's are on call we obviously make cookie brownies with mint ice cream! It was absolutely delicious. Brandon actually made it and I told him he has to teach me how to make it so I can share it will all my RA's back at USC. I am totally enjoying my time with all my co-workers. They are all wonderful and I could not have asked for a better staff.
Below Pictures: (1) Brandon Rhea-the cook and the awesome one who went and bought the ice cream (2) Brandon fixing our homemade desserts (3) Our finished project-mint ice cream, cookie brownie, caramel drizzle, chocolate drizzle (4) Lauren, RJ, Brandon and I ready to devour our dessert!!!





-Ti'a until next time enjoying her amazing staff at Sechrist

No comments:

Post a Comment