Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Homecoming Parade

I thought preparing for the Parade was fun but the actual Parade was even better! I had a blast going through Downtown Flagstaff in the Parade. This was awesome as I'm not even sure how to be involved in our Homecoming Parade at USC. I must let the pictures tell you the entire story...
Below Pictures: (1-10) Various Floats in the Parade (11-18) All the Sechrist Moose (us) being NAU Identification Cards (19) The NAU Band (20-22) RA Danielle and I posing next to the awesome Sechrist sign the residents made (23) Homecoming King and Queen-For the first time in history, NAU has chosen opposite gender King and Queens (24) Beard time (25) President of NAU (26) RA Justin in his truck (27) Geology Club (28) RA Danielle and I (29) Aspen Crossing Float





























 
-Ti'a enjoying the NAU Homecoming Parade until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment