Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shopping and Lunch

Victoria, Yemisi and I went shopping for some jackets! It does not get that cold in South Carolina so I am a little unprepared! We found the best deals at Kohl's. Of course we had to make a pit stop to Wal-mart. We can never go anywhere without also stopping to Wal-mart! Next to Wal-mart we noticed B-dubs, better known as Buffalo Wild Wings, so then we had to get lunch. I found some awesome jackets on sale, got some needed things from Wal-mart and had a great lunch. This was the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning, shopping and eating good (non-campus) food. I love all the wonderful people and I have met so far I do not even want to leave NAU anytime soon! I am definitely enjoying my experience here.
Below Pictures: (1) Victoria from Hawaii ( I have to visit her in Hawaii some day!) (2) Yemisi (3) My unhealthy but delicious food from B-dubs (4) Yemisi and I patiently waiting for our food




-Ti'a enjoying my experience here at NAU until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment