Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pie Your RA

Pie Your RA was a huge success. The RA's had this program to raise money for Relay for Life and within an hour we raised $100. The only reason the residents stopped was because we ran out of cool whip. The residents gave a $1 donation for each pie for whichever RA they wanted to pie in the face. Sechrist residents and RA's had an absolute blast as we raised money for such as great cause. Pie your RA is definitely a program I will bring back to USC!
Below Pictures:  (1,2)- My reactions from my residents and their four back to back pies in my face (3) Some of the RA's after we were pied (4) Yemisi about to pie me (5) Kenzie (my co on the 2nd floor) and I (6) Sechrist RA's (7) Joey, a Sechrist Resident, and RA Rachel with a pie in her face







-Ti'a enjoying Pie your RA until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment