Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Arizona State Fair

Mary, Marissa, Yemisi, Kelsey and I all went to the Fair this weekend while in Phoenix. I go the fair every year when I am home so we had to make that trip. We had an absolute blast but the pictures must tell the story!
Below Pictures: (1) Arizona State Fair (2) View from the Road (3) Churro (4-5) My View of the fair from the Sky Lift (6-7) Moveable Life Size Creatures (8-9) Ferris Wheel that Mary and I went on! It was huge (10) Mary on the Ferris Wheel (11) View of Phoenix from the Ferris Wheel (12) View of the Fair from the Ferris Wheel (13-14) Mary and I on the Ferris Wheel (15) Arizona State Fair (16) Turkey Legs which were my dad's favorite (17) Me on the Ferris Wheel (18) Mary and her had to have roasted corn (19) Candy Apple





















-Ti'a enjoying the Arizona State Fair until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment