Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Drive to and From Phoenix

This past weekend a group of friends and I all went to Phoenix for a little get away. Phoenix is about the same distance from Flagstaff that Columbia is from Charleston. I just wanted to share some things that caught my eye while on the road!
Below Pictures: (1) Hot air balloons...It was super cool seeing someone actually in them because I haven't seen that before (2) The lane to the far left is the car pool lane on the highway. This is something I have only seen on TV before so everyone thought it was weird that I got so excited but this was new to me! (3) Chase Field the home of the Diamondbacks (4) Arizona State Stadium (5) This is the center where the Phoenix Suns play







-Ti'a enjoying Phoenix until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment