Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday Shopping

Mary and I went Black Friday Shopping at Arizona Mills Mall. We had an absolute blast but by 4am we were both exhausted and ready to go back home. We got there are midnight and left a little before 5am. We found some great deals at Forever 21 and Bath and Body Works. I felt like we spent most of the time standing in line to pay for the items but we made it fun and really enjoyed ourselves! On the plus side, I found two dresses that I love for only $13.20 total! One dress was originally $32.99 so I have to say the trip was well worth it.

Below Pictures: (1) The line before we even got into the mall (2-3) waiting for Dicks to open...Mary's favorite store (4) The Disney store...there was a line the entire night so we didn't go in but their sign was super cute so I had to take a picture (5-7) Me holding my dresses at Forever 21...LOVE THEM! (8) Mary and I waiting in line to check out







 
-Ti'a enjoying Black Friday Shopping until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment