Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Night before Thanksgiving

I left for Phoenix on Wednesday afternoon and I spent my first night with Nandi in East Mesa. We had a blast! We watched The Lion King 1 & 2 and Cars with her two little brothers while her mom cooked us the most amazing dinner. After dinner she took me sightseeing around town. I do not have any pictures of our journey that night because it was so dark and none of the pictures came out but we had an awesome night! Nandi's family definitely made me feel as if I was home. I felt as if I knew her family all my life and to have a home away from home is a great feeling!

Below Pictures: (1) Dinner that Nandi's mom cooked...my first serving of homemade fried chicken since I got to the West Coast (2) Our midnight snack...doughnuts and white cherry slushies


-Ti'a enjoying time in East Mesa with Nandi

No comments:

Post a Comment