Monday, November 26, 2012

My First Thanksgiving

I had three Thanksgiving celebrations this year because my friends celebrated on different days for various reasons. My First Thanksgiving was with Nandi's boyfriend, Cameron, and his family. The one word that comes to mind when I think about that day is interesting! Cameron's mom was a great host and very welcoming. His grandmother on the other hand leaves me speechless. Even with her I had a great day and enjoyed great Thanksgiving food. We ate and the guys played football and we spent time laughing and having a jolly good time. This was my first thanksgiving away from my family but I have to say it was pretty awesome!

Below Pictures: (1) Eggs with peppers, onions and sausages-Breakfast by Nandi's mom which was delicious!!! (2) Kevin, Nandi's cousin, driving us over to Thanksgiving (3) Nandi (4) Nandi and I (5) Nandi and her boyfriend, Cameron (6) Thanksgiving Food (7) Sweet Potato Pie making me feel like I was in SC again (8) The guys playing football (9) Of course they are still playing football (10) Cameron, Nandi, Cameron's mom and a friend of the family...what a perfect way to end a great day!



 


-Ti'a enjoying her first of three Thanksgivings

No comments:

Post a Comment