Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lunch and Movie Date with Mary

Mary and I went out to lunch on Saturday and then went to the movies. We ate at Costco because I was bugging her about getting a Churro all weekend! I love churros and every time we see one I have to buy it! After lunch we watched Breaking Dawn Part 2. The movie was amazing and left me speechless at the end. I read the books and watching the movie was an absolute must! Lunch and Movie was awesome with Mary and afterwards we headed over to my Third Thanksgiving!

Below Pictures: (1) Ready to head out (2) Mary and I ready for a great day (3) Christown Mall where we had lunch and went to the movies (4) COSTCO (5) Mary ready to devour her Churro (6) So delicious!!! (7) Harkins (8) Breaking Dawn Part 2



 
-Ti'a enjoying lunch and the movies until next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment