Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rock Climbing with CCJ

The Criminal Justice Living Learning Community had an event where we went rock climbing with a few select professors! We had an absolute blast (even though I did not rock climb). Dr. A and Brooke (my favorite professor ever and former F.B.I. agent) joined us and actually rock climbed. I loved the event and how involved the professors are with students. They took out of their own schedule on Friday to spend with us and that made me appreciate them even more!
Below Pictures: (1) Cassidy (2) Dr. A and Brooke  (3) Some students in the CCJ Living Learning Community (4) Tatum (5) Tatum and I (6) Amber-Community Mentor (7) Amber and Nandi  (8) Nandi (9) Dr. A and Amber








-Ti'a enjoying rock climbing with professors at NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment