Monday, November 26, 2012

In-N-Out Burger

This past weekend I went to Phoenix on our Holiday Break. I experienced my first trip at In-N-Out Burger. Whenever anyone asks me if I had In-N-Out before and I say no they always flip out. After a long explanation about being from the East Coast they understand and say I HAVE to go to In-N-Out. I have to say it was pretty delicious! It was not the best thing in my life but I definitely have to return again before I leave the West Coast. The milkshake was my absolute favorite. The food was great and for a great price so I have no complaints at all! I must say this was a great first experience and I would advocate for an In-N-Out in five points. They would make lots of money from us college students and it might give The Cookout a little competition. We shall see what the future brings...I hope it’s an In-N-Out Burger!

Below Pictures: (1) Getting closer to In-N-Out (2) Almost there!!! (3) Deciding what I want to order (4) Nandi placing my first order ever at In-N-Out Burger (5) Ready to pay and get my food! (6) Best Milkshake ever (7) I bet you want some of my burger and fries now because it was delicious!



-Ti'a enjoying In-N-Out until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment