Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Third Thanksgiving

I had my third and final Thanksgiving for this year on Saturday. This Thanksgiving I spent with Mary, Nandi and Nandi's family. We had a blast. Nandi is Haitian and they do not really celebrate Thanksgiving so they have a family get together on the Saturday of Thanksgiving week. Her family was HILARIOUS! Again, I can truly say that I felt right at home. Her entire family was very welcoming and treated me as if they knew me all their life. I had a great time and I'm glad to be able to say that I felt right at home. Thanksgiving with Nandi and her family is something I would love to experience again. After we ate, we played Taboo with everyone. I have almost no comments for the game except AWESOME! We ate and had fun like ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!

Below Pictures: (1) Mary (2) Cameron, Nandi's boyfriend (3) Nandi and I (4) Mary and I (5) Us (6) Us with Nandi's little brother (7) Us again (8) Nandi's little cousin and I (9) Mary and I with Nandi's little brother (10) Cooking in the Kitchen (11) The delicious food (12) Mary ready to eat (13) Mary and Nandi (14) Great Food!!! (15) Taboo (16) Concentration (17-18) Mary and I playing Taboo





 









 

-Ti'a enjoying my Third Thanksgiving until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment