Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Second Thanksgiving

My Second Thanksgiving was with Mary and her family. Ms. Donna is her foster mom and Thanksgiving was awesome. She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for all of us. The food was delicious and she really made me feel like a part of the family. This definitely felt like a Thanksgiving at home away from home for me with Mary and Ms. Donna!

Below Pictures: (1) Ready to leave Mary's house to head over to Ms. Donna (2) Mary peeling the potatoes (3) Of course Mary had to get a good picture (4-5) The set up was absolutely beautiful (6) Food was bomb! (7) Pumpkin Pie...I don't eat pumpkin pie but it looked great (8) I can't remember the name of these cookies but they were my absolute favorite





 

-Ti'a enjoying her Second Thanksgiving until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment