Saturday, November 17, 2012

NAU Ice Jacks

NAU Ice Jacks won last night 4-1. This was my first hockey experience ever and I absolutely loved it. There were several almost hockey fights but all the guys assured me that was normal for hockey. I will definitely be going back to another hockey game. I'm sure I came to the conclusion that if I have a son he will NEVER play hockey because they get slammed into the walls and fall all the time and I got nervous each time that happened. Hockey is like an adrenaline rush to me! GO NAU ICE JACKS!

Below Pictures: (1) Schedule for the Hockey games (2) Hand stamps for entrance into Hockey (3) Clearing the ice off impatiently waiting for the game to start (4) NAU ICE JACKS (5) The Ice Jacks warming up (6) San Diego warming up to get beat!!! (7) The CCJ Living Learning Community waiting for Hockey to start (8) Let's get started! (9) Amber and I (10) Colin, Amber and I (11) Colin, Mary and I (12) Ice Jacks celebrating their win (13) Shaking hands with the other team (14) Ice Jacks showing off after their win

-Ti'a enjoying NAU Hockey until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment